- Plain vanilla yogurt (combine Greek yogurt, powdered sugar, vanilla essence and a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon for added flavour.., mix it all and your plain vanilla yogurt is ready)
- Homemade granola (made with oats, coconut, chia, raisins, wheat)
- Any fruits of your choice (I used cherries, red currants, blueberries, mango)
- Oreos for some extra crunch & flavour
- Just layer a dessert bowl/glass with four spoons of your yogurt, followed by granola, fruits & oreos. Repeat until you have your desired quantity
- TheGoodFoodCo…have fun making this. Let the kids help out. They will love it
Esinam Osei’s recipe.